There are only two weeks left of Fortnite Season 7, but the weekly challenges aren’t finished yet.
Season 7 is a bit longer than previous seasons due to the winter break, so to plug the gap Epic Games has released the Overtime Challenges as part of the Share the Love event.
The Overtime Challenges run from today until February 27 and if you manage to complete 13 of them you’ll be rewarded with the Season 8 Battle Pass, as well as the outfits from this season’s pass.
There are plenty of rumours circulating about what we can expect in Season 8, including earthquakes and dragon eggs. Stage 4 is now available to unlock the Prisoner skin, where he’s likely to transform into the Fire King.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at the Overtime Challenges.
Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges
- Collect coins in featured Creative Islands (0/15)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a Motel or RV park (0/7)
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (0/3)
The rest of the Overtime Challenges are due to release over the next 13 days, but here’s what you can expect to see:
- Damage opponents while wearing a balloon
- Eliminate opponents at different named locations
- Outlast 75 players in a single match
- Play Driftboard LTM with a friend
- Play featured Creative
- Regain health at Campfires
- Search ammo boxes at The Bloock
- Search ammo boxes at the Racetrack and Dance Dlub
- Search supply drops in different matches
- Thank the bus driver in different matches
- Top 10 duos with friends
- Top 10 Squads with friends
- Top 5 Squads with friends
- Use Driftboard or Quad in different matches
- Visit Waterfalls